Southern man in Cali

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

1sloevo

Original poster
Jan 9, 2014
NorCal
I was born and raised in northeast GA. Once I came into the air force in 2002, they moved me to northern California, where I have been since then. I will be moving back to the south by the end of 2014.

I have been smoking food for almost a year. I am finishing up my 3rd smoker build. I built a 120 gallon reverse flow on a trailer, a 55 gallon UDS and now a 60 gallon reverse flow on a trailer. I sold the big one and will give the 55 to my brother in law after the 60 is done.

I am anxious to learn and get to know others with common interests. Look forward to my time spent here!

Welcome Neighbor!  Thank you for your service.  Must be at Travis AFB.  Lots of veterans here and lots, friendly people.  Congrats on the builds.  Sounds like folks can learn something from you!

BTW, I once live in a suburb of Chattanooga a few decades ago so somewhat familiar with northeast GA.  Great fishing.  Loved the crappie action.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome!

You will find plenty of friendly folks with great advice on this forum. Lt the search bar at the top of the page be your new friend.  There are over 1 million post on this forum.  And that a lot of powerful knowledge right at your finger tips. Or just ask! If you have not checked it out already, Give Jeff's 5 day ecourse a try.  It is free and full of great information to make you an even better smoker.

Again Welcome.

Brian 

Thanks for the welcome from everyone. I have been on a few types of forums and know the search is going to be key.

Also, I just got day 5 of the free ecourse...great information!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky