Source for natural casings?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re down south enough, they should be in your local supermarket (maybe not the big chainstores) they should have hog or sheep casings readily. If not, the internet is loaded with lots of sausage supply sites, check your local butcher, he might sell you smaller quantities.
wink.gif

You might want to check the date on post cajun.. 2006. False alarm.

Rich ... Gunny is one hellava guy. His posts were always informative. I would supect most his post/threads are in archive now.

I second Dutch's recommendation. So far, I like the DeWied brand best. There are a number of web sites out there that sell them, so you might shop around, taking shipping into consideration of course.

Other local sources for me at least are:

Cabela's
Bass Pro Shops
Academy Sports

I prefer the DeWied, but if in a pinch, I can go out to these stores and get a package.

-=- Jerry -=-
http://homesausagemaker.blogspot.com/

OH DANG IT!

Here I click the link holding my breath hoping Tom came back to us, but some how I knew I'd be disappointed!
icon_cry.gif

I miss you Tom!
PDT_Armataz_01_31.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky