Sorry

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

otter

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 17, 2010
N.C. Providence
Sorry I've been so quiet this last week all , Maw Otter lost her grandma this last Mon. we have been very busy around here , She was 92 yrs old and lived a very spoiled life . Was a good God fearing Woman .

Lost my mom at 92 last October - my heart with with your wife -

Sorry to hear that otter, I hope things settle back down and get back to the norm. This kind of thing is never easy, hang in there, the both of ya.

Sorry to hear that Otter.

Those who are left behind are the ones who feel the pain. 
icon_cry.gif

Been there too many times,

Bear

Sorry for your loss, Otter.

I recently lost my mother, she too lived a very spoiled life and was a good God fearing Woman.

Because of that she was able to go on her own terms.

It’s never easy for those left behind.

Your family will be in my prayers.

Hey brother, don't feel sorry about not being on the forums...you've got plenty of things to take care of...we'll be here when you need us.

Thoughts and prayers from here as well.

We've lost two parents this year, and one was unexpected. The pain never really goes away, but it will hurt less in time. Stay close to your family and be strong and patient for each other...you'll all need a shoulder now and then.

Be sure to take of yourself, and sleep when you can...sleep may start to seem like a luxury, but you still need it. I still don't get enough sleep.

BTW, I still try to keep up with my smoking & grilling sessions just to take the edge off...even if it's just a few minutes to throw a couple steaks or burgers over coals, it helps to keep things in perspective for me.

Eric

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky