Something different?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ok both kinds are really good but my wife and I preferred the cream cheese over the brie. We felt like the brie kind of lost its flavor after being cooked with everything else. The cranberries are a keeper for sure! The tang with the peppers really hit the spot! Thank you TomKnollRFV! Great recipe!

Reactions: fivetricks
Ok both kinds are really good but my wife and I preferred the cream cheese over the brie. We felt like the brie kind of lost its flavor after being cooked with everything else. The cranberries are a keeper for sure! The tang with the peppers really hit the spot! Thank you TomKnollRFV! Great recipe!
Thanks!

Glad you liked it! Now I want to make some.. LOL

Lol. Now I want to make More that I dont have to share!

I'm glad to see someone else do a run of them and to see their opinion of them :-)

They're gonna be hitting my UDS at some point soon.

Lol. Now I want to make More that I dont have to share!
Try that whipped cream cheese too. It's lighter in calories, and the chive stuff is good. If you can find Weber's Honey Garlic rub, it's great mixed right into the cream cheese.

I'm glad to see someone else do a run of them and to see their opinion of them :)

They're gonna be hitting my UDS at some point soon.
Well tis the holiday season, perfect time to sneak in cranberries and get every one addicted..

I did an experiment with different cheeses and the surprising winner was goat cheese. Cut the stems off the jalapeños, clean out the inside, blanch in boiling water for about 1 minute, stuff with goat cheese and smoke upright. You get a milder pepper that has great jalapeño flavor and the goat cheese works really well.
I like a 50/50 mix of goat cheese and blue cheese...so good...
Walt

Alright Walt..that sounds good. I've only now begun to appreciate goat cheese, it's alot milder then I remember from when I tried it as a kid. Back then it was comparable to Limburger in my mind!

Reactions: jokensmoken
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky