something completely different

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fxsales1959

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 17, 2019
PembrokePines, FL
Since I whine so much a bout lack of butchers and quality meat in or around Miami. I thought I'd share one bonus to living down here. One batch a year small but the sweetest bananas you'll lever eat. mama is a great baker so we have banana bread and muffins frozen for a few months.

Attachments

• IMG-3466.jpg
    IMG-3466.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG-3468.JPG
    IMG-3468.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 15
I too, never had a banana that wasn't from a Grocery store.
However having eaten more than my share of Pineapples while I was stationed in Hawaii for more than a Year, I can imagine how good a Truly Fresh Banana could be.

Bear

Nice! Love me some nanner bread. I have also never ate a fresh banana but it could only make the bread better.

When I see a mess of Bananas still on the limb like that, I always think of that old movie I saw where these huge numbers of Spiders & Tarantulas rode into town in a train car load of Bananas. It wasn't pretty!!

Bear

• Haha
Reactions: fxsales1959
When I see a mess of Bananas still on the limb like that, I always think of that old movie I saw where these huge numbers of Spiders & Tarantulas rode into town in a train car load of Bananas. It wasn't pretty!!

Bear
i always check for snakes and spiders before detaching.

Reactions: Bearcarver
LOL----I once told a Dentist, "3 things I hate---Snakes, Spiders, and Dentists".
He asked, "In that order?" I said , "No--In order would be Snakes, Dentists, and Spiders".

Bear
Hey John,

Have you heard the old story (Joke) of the guy who went to the dentist, sat down in the chair, grabbed the dentist by the crotch and said, "We're not going to hurt each other, are we Doc"?

Reactions: Bearcarver
Since I whine so much a bout lack of butchers and quality meat in or around Miami. I thought I'd share one bonus to living down here. One batch a year small but the sweetest bananas you'll lever eat. mama is a great baker so we have banana bread and muffins frozen for a few months.
I didn't have bananas on the property I lived on, back when I was living in Stuart Fl., but I lived off of Grapefruit, Mango, and Avacado trees, in season, and the roadside vegetable stands and the local fish houses. Fond memories

Reactions: fxsales1959
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky