something completely different

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fxsales1959

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 17, 2019
PembrokePines, FL
Mama got me this for Christmas......... good wife

goo
IMG-3147.JPG
d wife.....

Thats great , let me know how you like it and how much you are using and on what.

I received a bottle in my prize box in the last throwdown. Stupid me stuck my nose in it for a smell ( I know better , but ) any
way...holy god the acidity went right up and brought a tear to my eyes. lol

David
David you should really get your wife to record these things! You know just for safety training purposes...we promise we will not laugh! But we might get tears in our eyes also! Lol

Ryan

David you should really get your wife to record these things! You know just for safety training purposes...we promise we will not laugh! But we might get tears in our eyes also! Lol

Ryan

Ha ha , thanks Ryan. I di enough stupid things , and no I do not need a record of it . Even if it is for training purposes. I do learn from my mishaps so I mostly don't do them again. But I seem to keep finding new stupid things to do .

David

I’ve seen that before and always thought it would be an excellent add to beef rubs. Let us know if you use it on something.

It's unique, and tasted in VERY small doses it tastes exactly like wash-your-sister. put a little on our air fryer chops tonight.. will know later.
i really liked the flavor,, though i think it should be used sparingly, as it is "potent". i usually use liquid in a marinade, as i think it helps "break down" tougher cuts.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
i really liked the flavor,, though i think it should be used sparingly, as it is "potent". i usually use liquid in a marinade, as i think it helps "break down" tougher cuts.

Thanks FX for the update, now I know to use it lightly at first to get the feel/taste for it

And I can tell you it is not snortable

David

• Haha
Reactions: fxsales1959
Not a Good Wife, FX----A Great Wife!! Like.

And Thanks for the Reminder----I got a pound of that about a year ago, I put it in a jar on top of the Hutch, and Forgot all about it !!

Bear

Never even knew that powdered Worsty was available!
There many things that we normally think of as a liquid available in powdered form. Frank's Hot Sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ketchup, etc. all available in a powdered form...

My wife got me a jar for Christmas last year. Perfect addition to a burger seasoning.

On the side, it says to store in a cool, dry place. Believe it. My spice rack is near the stove and the heat liquefied it. I now have a third full jar of worcestershire scented rubber.

Reactions: motocrash
I have seen it for sale, other than that never smell peanut butter powder , bad bad bad lol

Panola Pepper sells a version too.
I can't seem to post to their version but here's the main page. BTW everything I've tried from them has been good if it sounded good to start with.

I get mine from the Spice Enthusiast. I've added it to hamburger for smash burgers and in soups. Not as a rub though. And it works great when making chex party mix. And. Like David, I just had to sniff it. Yeah, not a good idea.

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky