Somebody be stealin my Wood!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and moderator monty shame on you for allowing this type of trash on this fine forum.blowing people up and telling how to do it..

Thieves, substitute the word thieves for people in your quote and you will feel better.

ah , No I am not..Like I said I hope the thief does not take it to a function you are attending and use it there..

Its a pretty simple concept here in Maine. You steal my wood, you steal my dynamite, and you blow yourself plus maybe someone else up, it's your fault.

Very simple concept!!! Solves problems:-) Not much crime around here my friend.

but since that I see that you are serious about blowing thieves up by hiding dynamite in wood you have drilled and putting it in your wood pile for some kid to take by mistake to bat a rock down the road. I have copied all the written thread and will turn it over to the local atf in the morning. you can tell them it is thieves that you are blowing up.
and you are not a democrate or republican..

OK folks, ifin were gonna start fightin over this, lets just close it at my request. It ain't worth the trouble.

I've sent in a request fer the post ta be closed, yall do me a favor an treat it as such till the mods can do it offical alright? We don't need no more strife here then we've had in the past, was certaintly not my intentions.

Let's get back ta bein neighbors eh?!

You don't seem to be having much fun??? Have you had experience in the firewood area?

Calm down, its OK, the thieves will need to cross my mine field first, and then of course, well, maybe I ought to keep that one a secret, (has to do with bigfoot, my pet)

The ATF, talk to Pablo G. from NM. He only knows me by my sign---BUGSY---he'll know. He'll tell ya which party I belong to too.

Smoke on!

I respect your wishes Trav---- thought we were having fun, but I was wrong, sorry man, pm me if you need anything:-)

I sincerely doubt that would happen. Bit of an oxymoron, ehh?

Oh, and definitely watch out for the F-Troop, I hear they stomp yer kittens to death when they come knockin.

EDIT: Sorry I hadn't read far enough to see that this thread is being closed.

Per the request of Tip, this post is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky