Some teriyaki chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
Gotta love the Yoshidas
20221103_013438.jpg
20221103_125940.jpg

Last edited:
Looks real tasty

Point for sure
Chris

Wish my Broccoli was brighter. I even blanched it though I did a huge batch at once and the broccoli was cold. I probably should have both blanched and wok'd in two batches, but I was in a hurry and drunk as snot lol. Turned out pretty good though that Yoshida's makes it soooo easy really. Thanks for the replies.

Looks Great !! Like.
I love anything Teriyaki!!
However it would be good to keep the word "Snot" out of your "food description". For those of us with Weak Stomachs.

Bear

Looks Great !! Like.
I love anything Teriyaki!!
However it would be good to keep the word "Snot" out of your "food description". For those of us with Weak Stomachs.

Bear
LOL.... Nothing wrong with a little snot.. Everyone has to have their secret ingredients /snicker

no you didin't.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Bearcarver
Costco, I sent a couple bottles to chef jimmyj chef jimmyj
he said it was a great base to take in a bunch of directions.

If you want a couple bottles Steve, I can have some sent to you? It would be great for me to see what you will do with it!

Reactions: negolien
Costco, I sent a couple bottles to chef jimmyj chef jimmyj
he said it was a great base to take in a bunch of directions.

If you want a couple bottles Steve, I can have some sent to you? It would be great for me to see what you will do with it!
I also Frankenstein the snot out of Yoshida also. I have used as a marinade for a few things. Really a versatile product.

Appreciate the offer Cliff! But. If this is the sauce you guys are talking about. I'll grab some from amazon. Thanks though!

Mr Yoshidas Original Gourmet Sauce, Sweet Teriyaki Sauce
71IG69gQc8L._SY679_PIbundle-2,TopRight,0,0_SX506SY679SH20_.jpg

Looks great! I live in a small town but stores here carry Yoshidas. Never heard of it either and learned it here. While it is the best off the shelf still a little too strong IMO. I make an asian chicken stock with lots of ginger and green onion and cut it with that. CRAZY good. The veggies I run with teriyaki chicken are onion, water chestnut, and meaty parts of bok choy. We are EXTREMELY picky of the veggies in our stir fry.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky