Some Steak Ems/Minute Steaks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

alx

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 4, 2009
Annapolis,Maryland
Like this stuff since i dont eat out or buy stuff in boxes...

Sliced this bottom round about a month ago(sale) and froze

Some of my red jap chipotles on right and mirasol pepper on left from summer garden

I just add the peppers to some flour and skillet the salted/black peppered meat at high heat about a minute a side with some olive oil.

De-glaze skillet with some onion

Sliced the beef like a checkboard for proper inhalation

I make a blue-cheese mayonaise that is killer combo with hot pepper spices and spread liberaly on rye bread.Sorta like blue cheese with hot wings...Added some lettuce.

Nothing special,but quick and fresh.

Had time to inject tomorrows butt project...
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Well alex you have done it again when I first saw steak ums I was about to run to another site but thn I saw it was you so I had to peek. You know when you walk by a bar you have to turn your head an look in. Now that is a very differant meal then I had imaged it really look like it would be good. So thinnly sliced and then fried up with some flour and onions you had me. Nice Job and I wont doubt you again.

Great looking sammie.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I actually don't mind steak-ums occasionally, I prepare them in the oven like the way they served us in High School, gross I know but those and their Italian subs were great (maybe just cause we are in jersey)
Good fond old memories aside I would pass those up all day long to have a slice of that great looking and spice driven sammie Alex.

I thought it looked awesome...Im so hungry!!!!!!! Your killing me...You da man Brother...Love the fresh ground peppers you do..Im gonna need some pointers form you later next year. We always grew a large garden and Im starting back this year since we now know we are not moving to Brazil...

I should be here brother.All i can do is tell yah what works for me and we are similiar climates.Rock her back Home to Mama brother.We are getting some growers on da forum.....Peppers that is etc........

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky