Some Prayers for Mrs Bear

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Bear, several years ago I went in for Knee surgery. I had some post operation problems and had to spend a couple of day in the hospital. The  bottom line is my wife thought it would be nice to buy me a new BigBoy recliner. I recuperated on it and when I sat on the couch she took over the recliner. She can curl up in it and I seldom use it. Good luck getting yours back another matching one may be in your future.   Glad she is progressing well.  Jted

Bear, several years ago I went in for Knee surgery. I had some post operation problems and had to spend a couple of day in the hospital. The  bottom line is my wife thought it would be nice to buy me a new BigBoy recliner. I recuperated on it and when I sat on the couch she took over the recliner. She can curl up in it and I seldom use it. Good luck getting yours back another matching one may be in your future.   Glad she is progressing well.  Jted
LOL---She's been sleeping on it, because she can't lay on either side, because they did surgery on both sides, and if she lays flat on her back in bed her back hurts. Our Son will just be missing one of his matching recliners in his Man-Cave for a few weeks.

Bear

And Thank You ALL again for the thoughts & prayers!!!

Mrs Bear is doing pretty good considering.

She had to go to Dr's last night because she was getting a rash all over. They stopped both of her Antibiotics----Must have been a reaction to one of them.

Bear

Good morning John,

Have been out of town for a couple weeks and just read about Mrs Bear's health issues.

Really glad to see how well she is doing and I will be praying for her comfort and a speedy recovery!

Also praying for you and that you are able to find calmness through these times of healing.

Dick

John - great to hear Mama Bear is back in the den and recovering well!
yahoo.gif

That is always a scary ordeal to go through, but sounds like you are all doing a great job to make her recovery as easy as possible. Hope everything keeps going smoothly for all of you!

I love good news .This is great news- mama bear is doing better.Keep us posted!Prayers from the Hughes Family!

I just saw this thread Bear. 

I'm glad it went well, and that she is semi-comfortable at present time. 

Will still offer prayer for you both, that her comfort increases, and your worries for her, decreases.

Trust me... this is something my wife and I both can understand.

Update:

Mrs Bear is doing pretty good now. She still has pain in both sides, but mostly on the side (right) that they actually put the Pacemaker in.

She's back close to normal, but she's not allowed to raise her right arm above her shoulder for 4 weeks.

Thanks again for all the support & prayers----You guys are Awesome!!

Bear

Reactions: thatcho
Thanks again to all you Great People for the thoughts & prayers!!!

Mrs Bear is doing great, and will soon be allowed to raise her right arm over her head.

I heard that crack from the back row-------No, that doesn't mean I have to duck!!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky