Some of my tomatoes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Your life must be sweet.:-)

I like them green only pickled. But that's for the end of the season.

Nice maters! I have 2 plants right now with a bunch of tomatoes on them but nothing has ripened yet. I have Yellow "lemon" tomatoes and some "black cherry" tomatoes 

Nice tomats, I have 11 plants this yr just got one little red one the other day, can't wait till they all come on.

A full smoker is a happy smoker

DS

I counted 40 on this cluster

See that one turning red? Don't tell my wife. It's mine.
Quantity or Quality?? 
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
That is a pretty sweet tomato. When is their growing season? I have been trying to grow big ones but I haven't had much luck so far.

Looking like a good crop.  Mine are just starting to get a few tomatoes on them now, nothing even close, but with 90 deg temps predicted for the next week or so, they very well may start "popping".

As for the green ones, my mom used to make an "end of the season" green tomato relish, and can it up for the winter.  just grab anything still green on the plants after the first frost. That was the best relish I think I ever had.  Thinkin' about it, makes me wonder if her recipe is still floating around out there..... hmmmm

As for the green ones, my mom used to make an "end of the season" green tomato relish, and can it up for the winter.  just grab anything still green on the plants after the first frost. That was the best relish I think I ever had.  Thinkin' about it, makes me wonder if her recipe is still floating around out there..... hmmmm
 Sounds like a Piccalilli Relish.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky