Some grilled chicken quarters.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is a nice plate,have you ever tried, cold smoking the eggs before making Deviled eggs? 

Richie

Looks tasty as all get out. 
icon14.gif

So are you going to share the cheesy potato recipe? 

@tropics-never even thought of smoking eggs. Hmm ideas are now forming

@geezer-as requested

Cheesy Bacon Potatoes

3-4 large potatoes (I use russets)
Salt (usually use Lawry's seasoned salt)
Pepper
Onion powder
Garlic powder
8oz shredded cheddar
8oz shredded mozzarella
1 lb bacon

Fry up the bacon,and crumble it. Save the bacon grease for later. Peel the potatoes and slice them about 1/4 inch. I use disposable aluminum pan to ease clean up. I spray the pan with Pam spray first. Layer potatoes, season with SPOG to taste. Layer of cheddar, mozzarella & bacon. Repeat. I usually get 3 layers. Pour bacon grease over top. Cover with foil. Oven @ 350 for about 1 hr.

Next batch I make will do a step by step.

Last edited:
Reactions: geezer
@tropics-never even thought of smoking eggs. Hmm ideas are now forming

@geezer-as requested

Cheesy Bacon Potatoes

3-4 large potatoes (I use russets)
Salt (usually use Lawry's seasoned salt)
Pepper
Onion powder
Garlic powder
8oz shredded cheddar
8oz shredded mozzarella
1 lb bacon

Fry up the bacon,and crumble it. Save the bacon grease for later. Peel the potatoes and slice them about 1/4 inch. I use disposable aluminum pan to ease clean up. I spray the pan with Pam spray first. Layer potatoes, season with SPOG to taste. Layer of cheddar, mozzarella & bacon. Repeat. I usually get 3 layers. Pour bacon grease over top. Cover with foil. Oven @ 350 for about 1 hr.

Next batch I make will do a step by step.
Thank you, this sounds good. I'll have to try it. 
icon14.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky