Some great beef deals in the Long Island/New York Area!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

worktogthr

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 3, 2013
Massapequa, NY (Long Island)
I always keep on top of the weekly ads for local supermarkets and I am a member of restaurant depot so I have a good eye for good prices on meat.  The following might be great for those in my area to stock up for the holidays and the long cold winter, which is usually barren of good beef deals.

Shoprite:

With a coupon, 4.77 per # for bone in rib roasts (with a $10 additional purchase).  You can get a whole piece and still pay only 4.77. The limit is 1 package.

Also, 3.99 cryovac packed choice brisket flats.  They are beauties.  Uniform thickness and about 1/4 inch fat cap.  I can get packers for 2.99 from restaurant depot but there is a lot of fat that needs to be trimmed or gets discarded after smoking (depending on your preference)

Stop and Shop

4.99  choice boneless strip roasts or bone-in prime ribs with the coupon from the flyer and an additional $25 purchase.  They will also give you the  whole piece.

Even though I have an obscene amount of beef vacuum packed in my freezer, I could not resist buying more.  Hope this helps someone who has some freezer space and loves beef the way I do!

-Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky