1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Some beef roasts, spare ribs, and smoked Mac and cheese.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bassthumb32, Jun 2, 2018.

1. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] It’s game day and we had friends over so I smoked some spare ribs, Mac and cheese, and I had some beef roasts so I threw them on the smoker too. I had planned on doing some pulled beef from the roasts but I didn’t get them to temp in enough time so I just sliced them. The ribs cooked incredibly fast only took 4 hours at 235-250. The beef was a little dry but had some great flavor. All in all was was pleased and now need a nap. Had a rainstorm blow in out of nowhere as well. What really matters is me and my friends are full and itll be game time soon.

2. TomKnollRFV

TomKnollRFV Smoking Fanatic

That mac and cheese looks so good! What cheese you use for it? I always love creamy mac and cheese but can't do it with out Velveeta!

3. It’s just milk butter velveeta salt and paprika.

4. TomKnollRFV

TomKnollRFV Smoking Fanatic

Aha! I want to do mac and cheese on my smoker and save some for a fattie!

5. SmokinAl

SmokinAl Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Fantastic looking meal!
    Everything looks delicious!
    And congrats on making the carousel!
    Al

6. motolife313

motolife313 Smoking Fanatic

Nice I love smoked Mac and cheese

7. CharlotteLovesFood

CharlotteLovesFood Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

It all looks great!! :p

8. dcecil

dcecil Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Man I missed this thread, congrats on making the carousel. That meal deserves it.

9. tropics

tropics Smoking Guru ★ Lifetime Premier ★

A little late but that looks great Likes
    Richie

10. gmc2003

gmc2003 Master of the Pit

I'm glad this one got brought back because I missed it also. That food looks wonderful.

Point for sure.

Chris

11. Just WOW!

George