Some beef roasts, spare ribs, and smoked Mac and cheese.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bassthumb32

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 11, 2017
Spring Run, PA
2sV6pql.jpg
jGbFyqF.jpg
9qPzzwg.jpg
AMJoZrr.jpg
It’s game day and we had friends over so I smoked some spare ribs, Mac and cheese, and I had some beef roasts so I threw them on the smoker too. I had planned on doing some pulled beef from the roasts but I didn’t get them to temp in enough time so I just sliced them. The ribs cooked incredibly fast only took 4 hours at 235-250. The beef was a little dry but had some great flavor. All in all was was pleased and now need a nap. Had a rainstorm blow in out of nowhere as well. What really matters is me and my friends are full and itll be game time soon.

That mac and cheese looks so good! What cheese you use for it? I always love creamy mac and cheese but can't do it with out Velveeta!

Fantastic looking meal!
Everything looks delicious!
And congrats on making the carousel!
Al

I'm glad this one got brought back because I missed it also. That food looks wonderful.

Point for sure.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky