sold THE OLD MODEL FOODSAVER SAME AS VACUPACK

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This is a great home unit.  I have one and will never go back to the modern models.  The price is great muddock.  On sale at VacuPacks web store is almost 300.00.  Somebody better snatch this up before I get it in mind to have two.  LOL
foodsaver in great shape the old tilia model

same as vacupack 45.00 +20.00shipping

http://www.vacuumpacker.com/index.php  

pm me

This is a great home unit.  I have one and will never go back to the modern models.  The price is great muddock.  On sale at VacuPacks web store is almost 300.00.  Somebody better snatch this up before I get it in mind to have two.  LOL
foodsaver in great shape the old tilia model

same as vacupack 45.00 +20.00shipping

http://www.vacuumpacker.com/index.php  

pm me

rick you can work on them to and won't hurt it if you get water in it

I bought the last one he had for sale and I gotta tell you, it walks on water and chews gum at the same time.  This machine is absolutely outstanding.  Somebody ought to step forward and grab it or you'll regret it.  The new Foodsavers at twice or three times the price don't hold a candle to these ones.  A great price.

I bought the last one he had for sale and I gotta tell you, it walks on water and chews gum at the same time.  This machine is absolutely outstanding.  Somebody ought to step forward and grab it or you'll regret it.  The new Foodsavers at twice or three times the price don't hold a candle to these ones.  A great price.
thanks for the flowers dave hope yours is doing ok

A straw???  Oh, I get it.  Personally I was a water bucket and dunk the zip lock.  Had a problem with writing on the bag afterwards though. 

You're gonna love this unit.  Check and see if Costco still has a special going on the Food Saver Bags material.  Real good price.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky