***SOLD****New LSG Large cabinet smoker for sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jaxgatorz

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville,Fl
This is a 1 month old LSG large insulated cabinet smoker.. It has been lit 3 times.. Once to season it and twice to cook on.. The cooker with freight to Florida was over $4k... They have since gone up in price by $300. This has the upgraded wheels, stainless steel side table, T-plates and heat diffuser and extra rails to move grates around .. The water pan has never had anything in it. It cooks like a dream. I have used my flame boss once and just the ball valve once.. Each time was flawless.. This thing weighs 950 lbs and its just too much for my old arse..It hold 40lbs of charcoal and will burn around 1lb per hour at 225.. Obviously this will have to be picked up here in Jacksonville, Fla. I am taking a huge loss on this , so I will not budge off $2700. It would be over $4300 shipped to N Fla. today. Here are some previous pictures I have from a few weeks ago...Go to lonestargrillz.com to see specs if needed or just ask here..

rib4 (1).jpg

rib5 (1).jpg

lsg1.jpg

lsg2.jpg

lsg3.jpg

I can attest that these are rock solid cookers. I have one and love it. Once you get the hang of it with the fan control, it's very easy and minimal attention . Great price! Good luck.

Reactions: jaxgatorz
Killer deal for some lucky member! That it the best Smoker LSG makes....JJ

Reactions: jaxgatorz
jaxgatorz jaxgatorz Why are you selling it?
When I ordered I lived across town with flat level places to use it... Before the six months of waiting for it to arrive was up , my life situation changed. I had to move across town into my mothers house to care for her... I moved it to her house ( which wasn't easy) but there are no level places for me to use it... Life happened :emoji_sunglasses:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky