• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

So what're your favorite beers?

i is a moose

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 14, 2011
Deleted. moved to existing thread.

Thanks for the heads up, Bear!

Last edited:

jesalba

Joined Oct 8, 2013
Alchemist heady topper, Firestone Walker Parabola and Bells Hopslam are my favorites these days.

Earlier I was fond of Pumpkin ales 

bama bbq

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 24, 2011
Moose,
There are a lot of these already done.
Here's the newest one, from 2 weeks ago:

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/forum/thread/104083/favorite-beer

Bear
So... If "there are a lot of these already done" he can't start a new thread with the same question?!?! That's a new policy.

I guess it will clean up the forum. I imagine that rule is gonna get rid of about 99% of all posts on SMF.

I'm shakin my head.

BTW. My fav beer is my home brew Brown Ale. Shock Top Belgium White is another I've been enjoying lately. Shiner Bock is a staple.

Last edited:

paulh1982

Joined Nov 7, 2013
Being from Ireland my favourite beer is..... yes you guessed it,the good old black stuff! There are some amazing craft brewers hear over the past 5 years producing some great beers.

raastros2

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 1, 2012
parade grounds coffee porter out of tin roof brewery in my home town of baton rouge

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.