Deep south gc28 for sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

keady0830

Original poster
Apr 1, 2023
McCordsville IN
4 year old Deep South smoker for sale. Works and cooks great, just moved so got a smaller smoker. Garage kept in excellent condition. Asking $4000 OBO, willing to work out details on delivery. No shippi
1000001128.jpg
1000001126.jpg
ng.

Looks like a nice smoker. Good luck.

Went to look at the web site and it has been shutdown since June of 2023.

Since you don't have you place of residence in your Signature/avatar ... Might want to let people know where it is... Just saying ...

Since you don't have you place of residence in your Signature/avatar ... Might want to let people know where it is... Just saying ...
Thank you for that. New to site so just getting things going. I think I fixed it. But im located on the east side of Indianapolis indiana

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky