So what are you guys getting into this Weekend?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hmsmike

Original poster
Dec 27, 2013
Besides cooking, smoking, brining, ect .... whats on the Agenda this weekend peeps!? 

As for me, my little guy turned 6 this week and having a party at the house ... I plan on having a fire going in my 6' pit and some beverages for the adults. 

Lastly, hoping my Carolina Panthers beat the 49'ers come Sunday!! 
first.gif

How about you guys?? 

About a 7lb Brisky and some beef ribs.  Found the beef ribs in the in-laws stash in my freezer and have not opened them so I don't know if they are boneless or not.  They are paper wrapped from a butcher  and labeled beef ribs so I said they are mine now.  Possession is 9/10 the law right?

Reactions: hmsmike
NO big plans for the weekend cept for watching football, but Monday is Peggy's birthday and Tuesday me and some friends are getting together to make 40 lbs of boudin and a big batch of cracklins.  I will try to take pictures but not sure cause we will also be tweeking a new still.

biggrin.gif

Smoking a 5 pound sirloin tip roast on pecan wood. In my vertical Char-Broil smoker. Drinking down some Shiner Bocks and rooting for the patriots. Supposed to be in the 70's and sunny all weekend here in Houston.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky