SnS Dino Bones

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
well those look fantastic! haven't looked for them here...just assumed they would be sold out...you have me jonesing now.

Reactions: sawhorseray
well those look fantastic! haven't looked for them here...just assumed they would be sold out...you have me jonesing now.

Check out Sam's Club if you've got one nearby Sandy. They never have them out on display, ring the bell and the butcher will come out and get you all set up. Oh, the prices are usually pretty darned fair too, only drawback to Sam's is they never carry pork belly. RAY

Reactions: sandyut
Well you must be back from the deep woods now John, I've missed you! Do some cooks, make some posts, enjoy this 112º heat! Just think John, nobody on the entire site has to deal with the conditions that we encounter and have to deal with. Real men like it hot! Oh, and thanks for the Like amigo. RAY

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky