• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Snake River Wagyu Beef Ribs Smoke

hoginme

Joined Aug 17, 2020
I‘ve been a long time lurker here, finally registered an account to grab a new thermometer from inkbird. I’ve been running offsets for about 10ish years, I recently picked up smokin-it 3D that replaced my MES that went tits up. Figured I would post a pick of my offset run today in appreciation for some good info and recipes I’ve gained from here over the years.

Red Oak
Plate ribs Ran (S-P-G) at 275 wrapped in pink paper at 170 overall 8hr smoke 3 hr rest
Smoked no boil Mac cheese
Grilled asparagus
Glass of Wren Hop 2011 Pinot

Attachments

Last edited:

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
They look great. Even choice plate ribs are juicy and rich. I bet those were off the hook good.

hoginme

Joined Aug 17, 2020
Thanks all, they were unreal, first time I’ve had Wagyu type beef. They were so rich it was like eating butter, my wife could only eat a small amount, we aren’t used to eating that rich of food. Don’t worry I ate the entire rib and I would do it again!

PPG1

Smoke Blower
Joined Aug 22, 2020
The marbling in pic#2 is off the chart. Someday I'll loosen the purse strings and splurge...those Pics make me think maybe tomorrow will be the day !!

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Your 10 years of experience is showing up in those ribs. Excellent cook.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Boy I bet those ribs were good!
They look fantastic!
Al

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.