Snack sticks ready

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Reginald

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 26, 2017
Lincoln, NE
IMG_1321.JPG

10 lbs of cheddar snack sticks ready for the smoker in the morning.

Yep. It's a home built. 2 1000w burners but I only need one to hold temp up to 225-230. Pretty happy with it. Especially after I added the Inkbird temp controller.

Random pics from build and finished.
IMG_0767.JPG

IMG_0768.JPG
IMG_0765.JPG
IMG_0766.JPG
IMG_1128.JPG
IMG_1147.JPG
IMG_1146.JPG
IMG_1155.JPG
IMG_1150.JPG
IMG_1167.JPG
IMG_1315.JPG
IMG_1325.JPG

Reactions: crazymoon
Nice...How many cu.ft. is the inside of your smokehouse? What are the dimensions?
Do you feel like you get enough draft with only those two holes? They look to be 1" unless the pic. is throwing me off.
Mine is 2.5'X2.5'X6' tall.....

BTW-I like your racks. Look to be old refrig. racks; correct?

Fridge and oven racks. The holes are actually 2". The bottom vent stays wide open while in use. The air comes in under the burners. Top ones are usually 1/3 to half open. Seems to be enough. Keeps my amazen tube burning good. The area where the racks are is just over 7 cubic feet. 21" x 21" x 28". Probably a little over 10 cubic feet total counting the area where the burners are.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky