snack sticks out of brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thesmokist

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 5, 2014
Lafayette IN
I got a couple briskets cheap. one is 17 lbs and the other is 13. the 17 lber is goin in the smoker today @5 with some small pork roasts I got in a variety pack. any way I haven't made snack sticks in awhile cause beef is so expensive and I want to use my smaller brisket to grind up for the sticks to make on Sunday. have any of you guys made sticks out of brisket? If so how did they come out. I always used various other cuts of beef but never brisket. I'll be sure to update with some qview!

they came out real good! I used the brisket and some pork rib trimmings. I forgot t add the jalepenos. next batch I want to add those, some cracked pepper and high temp cheese.
Damn...
drool.gif

Nice sticks TS........................................
icon14.gif

points.gif

Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky