Smoking ribs a few days before deer camp

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

y2ba

Original poster
Jun 13, 2016
Michigan
What's the best way to smoke ribs to take to deer camp? Should I do a full smoke and warm them up when I'm ready to eat? Or just take them to the two hours in foil on a 2-2-1 smoke, then throw them on the Weber for an hour when I'm ready to eat them? Trying save time and still eat good at camp.

Welcome to the forum!  I would do the 2-2-1 method but cook the last hour on the Weber at the camp.  That sounds like a god idea to me!

Mike

Thx for the tips fellas, we usually do most of the cooking up there at camp, but it cost someone a day in the woods...trying to avoid that. Squatch...come on up sir, lots of good eats, cold pops, naps and maybe a few deer taken!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky