• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

smoking pellets

Joined Dec 29, 2013
Just wondering were is a good place to buy smoking pellets for my a-maze-n smoker tube thats not bad on shipping. thanks

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Just curious, do you have an issue with Todd's Pellets? He very frequently runs free shipping or 10-20% discounts that will make up for the shipping cost...JJ

BTW...Welcome to SMF. Please go over to Roll Call and introduce your self and add your location to your profile. It helps us help you...

geerock

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 25, 2010
Big Poppa Smokers - 40 lbs for $45 for BBQ Delight.  I think they have $20 lb bags also.  As long as you spend 40 bucks its free shipping.  I've used all types of pellets as I have a pellet cooker and best flavor and least ash I have found is BBQ Delight.

kettleq

Smoke Blower
Joined Aug 18, 2013
I ordered 5lbs of Todd's pit masters choice and I didn't think shipping was bad, to me it was cheaper than driving two hours round trip to find some.

phrett

Smoke Blower
Joined Nov 19, 2013
If Cookinpellets.com has their 100% hickory in stock they are hands down the best pellet I've used, and I've used quite a variety.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.