Smoking me some cheese

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tyotrain

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Mar 31, 2010
Upstate new york
Well pulled the trigger on some cheese today. Doing Havarti dill,creamy and pepper jack. More pics to come
43f21002-90d2-6263.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!

I picked up some cheese today for my first try..

Actually I picked a bunch of stuff today/\... Jalapenos  big ones. chiken on sale .69.

12 pounds of butt and a 4 pound sirloin tip roast.

I think we will have food for a week.

Craig

Last edited:
Pic of all the cheese going on FLO(smoker).

43f21002-9c0f-3004.jpg

Using the amaze N smoker with cherry. Love this thing great job TJ

Last edited:
[quote name="fpnmf" url="/forum/thread/103943/smoking-me-some-cheese#post_600371"]Nice!
I picked up some cheese today for my first try..
Actually I picked a bunch of stuff today/\... Jalapenos big ones. chiken on sale .69.
12 pounds of butt and a 4 pound sirloin tip roast.
I think we will have food for a week.

Craig[/quote

Sounds like u are set. I love shopping for meat :)

Looks great!

I did the same; today was the first 'smokerish' day here in awhile. So I went and got a block of sharp cheddar, one of swiss, and one also of gouda, and set up the A-MAze-N for its inaugural run. They've been on the Weber kettle since 11am. I filled the first two columns of the A-Maze-N, and it's just reaching the end of the smoke now. Wife and I couldn't resist sampling  :) - she says the cheddar is outstanding, while the Gouda is my fave.

The A-Maze-N is simply outstanding. As close to perfect a gadget as one could hope for. I mixed mostly cherry with a small amount of maple. I have to get the other varieties of sawdust now  :)

If we have around the same temps next week, I'm gonna smoke some fish... I'll make up my mind in midweek, when I'd set up the cure.

Looks great!

I did the same; today was the first 'smokerish' day here in awhile. So I went and got a block of sharp cheddar, one of swiss, and one also of gouda, and set up the A-MAze-N for its inaugural run. They've been on the Weber kettle since 11am. I filled the first two columns of the A-Maze-N, and it's just reaching the end of the smoke now. Wife and I couldn't resist sampling  :) - she says the cheddar is outstanding, while the Gouda is my fave.

The A-Maze-N is simply outstanding. As close to perfect a gadget as one could hope for. I mixed mostly cherry with a small amount of maple. I have to get the other varieties of sawdust now  :)

If we have around the same temps next week, I'm gonna smoke some fish... I'll make up my mind in midweek, when I'd set up the cure.
yes the a manze n is outstanding i love it.. good job on your cheese and i love cheddar
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky