Smoking in Nebraska

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by nebatc, Apr 28, 2010.

1. My name is TJ, I am from Nebraska. I have been smoking for a couple years and just found the website this winter. I started with a electric Brinckman and have now moved up to a Traeger. I look forward to any and all tips, hints, pointers and what ever else may follow.

2. treegje

treegje Master of the Pit

Welcome to the SMF TJ, We are glad to have you onboard

3. indyadmin1974

indyadmin1974 Smoking Fanatic

Welcome!

I suggest the 5 day ecourse by Jeff to get you started off right.

Utilize the search feature and don't be afraid to ask.

Also remember we like pics. Pics don't just make us happy, but they may help us if/when you have trouble.

4. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Glad to know you've stepped up to the plate, SMF that is. It's all good my friend.

5. Welcome to SMF!

6. cowgirl

cowgirl Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome to the forum TJ! Glad to have you here. :)

7. etcher1

etcher1 Master of the Pit

Welcome [​IMG]to the [color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08BD09][b]SMF[/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color] forum, You came to the right place. Good people and good info.

8. smokey paul

smokey paul Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

Welcome from Kearney, Ne No i am not there but the wife is from there.. go big red!!
    Enjoy lots of good ideas and peeps...

keep you head down looks like wind!!!