Smoking cart and today’s cook

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JLeonard

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 17, 2020
Southaven, MS
I told my brother in law I was wanting a cart for my smoker a while back. Sent him a picture of a basic cart. He said I can do that. So he took artistic license and built me this. I told him it was almost too pretty for my old smoker. Breaking in the cart with some skillet potatoes, corn, my take on armadillo eggs, a small shoulder and a couple of pork tenderloins to eat on this week. 5D516826-60A7-4594-ABA8-E88A8CE9FFEA.jpeg 5D516826-60A7-4594-ABA8-E88A8CE9FFEA.jpeg F17ECE78-DDA8-4B44-9728-62970D11D1F5.jpeg 4C165C9D-711B-4D60-A167-3CE27E89326D.jpeg 12064CE9-5CCE-4239-A68B-9ED7D80AC101.jpeg C87AA254-D3BA-42DE-AFFD-1E8988EA58F8.jpeg

Need to run the cables for my thermometers more to my liking. But it was hot out there and I was ready to get things cooking. And of course a cold beer was waiting to be used on the bottle opener he put on there for me.

That's a very fine looking Rig there! Looks great. That load of meat looks wonderful too. Enjoy.

Mike

Reactions: JLeonard
You got her loaded up . Yeah , nice cart . Did you see the gadgets I made for my 30 , to get the probes tidy ? Magnets glued in the wood . Works good . You could screw some 4 inch blank box covers to your cart , and make a couple to stick to the smoker .
View attachment 454691 View attachment 454692
What a great idea Chopsaw! I have access to very thin magnetic strips about the size of the wood you have pictures. This is definitely going on my "to do " list. The real one, not the one the Mrs. gives me, lol.
Thanks for sharing.

Mike

Nice cart and some good looking food you have to eat this week! And gotta have bottle opener

Ryan

Reactions: JLeonard
Thanks folks. The BIL is handy and always working on something. He's built the wife and a beautiful headboard for our bed. And at Christmas we always do dirty Santa for the grownups. It's always a fight to get what he did. Its always something interesting.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky