Smoking Books

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
3 books i swear by--barbecue bible by steven raichlen, dinosaur bar-b-que:an american roadhouse by 10 speed press, and get smokin by cookshack....

Dr. BBQ's Big-Time Barbecue Cookbook: A Real Barbecue Champion Brings the Tasty Recipes and Juicy Stories of the Barbecue Circuit to Your Backyard.

I do like some others already referenced in this thread:-)

Smoke and spice was the book that got me started. Although i found thier recipes to have too much salt and spicier spices (if that makes sense). Some very good ideas to get started with and modify to your own taste.

Grande,
Just to follow up .... after making the above post, I went into the link just to refresh my memory of how many posts there had been. Much to my surprise, I found only one book. I know for a fact there have been 20 to 30 other posts for smoking books. I have posted several myself. Don't know what happened to them. Mabey just timed out??? Perhaps Jeff has moved them to and archive somewhere. If you can find it, the many suggestions and recommendations can be a real resource. And Amazon.Com is just waiting.

Edit: Grande, after finally getting my head straight, the above site reference is a good one. But if you access it, you must plug in the time frame of posts you want to see. The default is only one reference. You must plug in the time frame of search for references you want. I think it runs anywhere from a week or so to "from the beginning." Highlight the "From the beginning" button and I think you will see quite a few suggestions and reports on available books. And don't forget .... Amazon.com is your friend ...............

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky