Smokin Whole Ribeyes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hello Diamond and welcome -

Should hold up fine, but you missed the front door - Now go on over to Roll Call and introduce yourself so we can give you a proper welcome!

you know, I have not tried to smoke one. Rib eye is a good hunk of meat to begin with. We have put it in our "Set it and forget it" rotisserie and it came out fabulous.

Diamond, do a forum search on Prime Rib or Standing Rib Roast. There has been a number of them done. Good Luck and enjoy the Forums!!

Whole Ribeyes are wonderful, my favorite steak. The whole KC strip works well too. Not sure if it is common all over, but the KC's are on sale much more often around here in the summer.

I like to smoke whole ribeyes and cut my whole kc strips in about 3/4-1" strips. Whole ribeyes are awsome.

May I ask, what is the difference between whole ribeyes and bone-out prime rib? The name?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky