Smokin Newbie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ga_smoker

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 25, 2006
Wilmington, North Carolina
Hi Folks, I can't believe it took me so long to find this forum. I'm 42 from NE GA and I'm fairly new to smoking. I started grilling alot after I got married about 8 years ago. Grilling is good for steak, fish and shrimp, but I was rasied on southern BBQ so I finally bought a smoker 2 months ago. It's a Brinkman Charcoal Smoke n Grill and it seems to do a fairly good job.

I've smoked a few pork butts and chicken so far. I want to try a brisket for the 4th of July. I'm looking forward to learning alot from you all.

Steve

Steve.. Welcome..Glad you found a new home...Lots of great helpful, friendly people here...you sure can learn a lot here..
Good Luck...Hope to see you around more..

Later
Richard

Welcome to Smoking Meat Forum, Steve. Folks here have smoked some amazing stuff and have posted pic's of what they have done.

Looking forward to your posts.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky