smokin my beef now Qview.........

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
its just a hunk of roast beef, i think....i'll be at the store tomm to pick another up for shredded beef and post up what cut it is.......bob

Looks great Bob!

It actually almost looks like it was "cured".

Thanks for the "sliced" pics we begged for,

Bear

I bet that was tasty!  Makes me hungry this morning! 
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

i got a cell phone pic of the beef i used here....

fc43d173_Photo0136.jpg

sorry for the chitty pic, but here it is....eye of round roast..............bob

i got a cell phone pic of the beef i used here....

fc43d173_Photo0136.jpg

sorry for the chitty pic, but here it is....eye of round roast..............bob

That's what I thought---That's what I used to make my "Dried Beef". I thought it looked familiar.

Bear

Wow Bob... that is some good looking Q!!  I want to echo Pandemonium's question... what cut is that? Also, is it so tender that it wouldn't hold up to a slicer cutting it super thin? I'm thinking thin like Arby's but with the quality of yours... that would make some kind of sandwich now. Hmmmm... Dang....

ahhh... Eye of Round Roast... fuuny that I posted the question after the answer was already posted. I started my questions a few hours ago and then finished it up with refreshing I guess???

smoke_chef it is a "eye of round roast" as in the pic i took today at the store....i think on a slicer you could get real thin slices for sammies....i'm getting another one to make shredded beef sammies with some kind of sauce next week...........bob

lol, i'm bout 15/20 miles from 402 and rt 6 and bout 1 mile from the roeblin bridge crossing in to N.Y....

i'm not slicing it till dinner time bout 5/6pm.......bob

Bob,

It took me awhile! I was trying to think of why the name of that bridge stuck in my head. I just realized it, and did a search to confirm it. That Roebling Bridge is the oldest existing wire cable suspension bridge in the USA. A bit of History up there.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky