Smokin Mans Community

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinmad

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Ok Y'all... I was readin an old thread...Secrets to Great Barbecue.....and Buddy brought up a great point. "Usually I'm smokin all by my self"....Folks its not good to be all by yourself when doing something WE ALL love to do.......SO, I have to Shout Out.....

This is a Shout Out to All You Smokin Computer Nerds....... You All need to get together and figure out a way so we can All sit by our smokers, Beer in Hand and be able to Skype or Something and ALL BE TOGETHER...Even tho some of might even be in another country (AfricanMeat), we will all still be together.......

If this has already been done, Sorry, haven't read that thread yet...If Not LETS GET GOING..

SmokinMad

This is actually a pretty cool idea.  I am a member on another site and they do what is called "Smoke Day" where there's a designated day for everyone to fire up their pits and post their goods.  This would be taking the idea to the next level.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky