• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smokin-It #4 now includes an Auber controller.....

woodcutter

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 2, 2012
Looks like that door is going to shut tight. Congratulations!

old sarge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 26, 2012
Congratulations. Great looking smoker.  Let us know how performs.  And photos are always nice. 

mneeley490

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 23, 2011
Cool! The Auber PID is $215+shipping right there.

old sarge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 26, 2012
SI has some really good smokers at great pricing. And getting an Auber thrown in is sweet!

jond36

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 27, 2012
Definately wanna see some photos of you smoking with it when you get it. This beast has intrigued me from day one.

old sarge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 26, 2012
Following you at SI so I guess today was the big sigh of relief!

superdave

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 13, 2007
Martin,

I'm considering a #4 and would love to hear what you have ordered after the fact or done differently. 

Thanks,

Dave

diggingdogfarm

Master of the Pit
Joined Jun 23, 2011
@SuperDave

I haven't altered the smoker in any way.
I do use the A-Maze-N smoke generators in the smoker.....they all work fine without any modification.
I bought the smoker mostly to smoke sausages and cured meats but I have smoked Q in it a few times.
The only accessories that I've bought are the James Jerky Dryer and 3 sausage rods.....the sausage rods are ok but I wish they were a bit heavier....3/8" or 1/2" instead of 5/16" I think it is.

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate.

~Martin

diggingdogfarm

Master of the Pit
Joined Jun 23, 2011
No, but if you happen to have a Facebook account....if you "like" Smokin-It on their Facebook page you can get a 5% discount by ordering through their Facebook social store.

~Martin

diggingdogfarm

Master of the Pit
Joined Jun 23, 2011
@JckDanls 07

Tell me exactly what you want to see and I'll snap a pic....although I''m the world's worst photographer! :smile:

~Martin

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.