Smokin In Texas

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by txbbqr, May 4, 2008.

1. txbbqr

txbbqr Newbie

Good Afternoon Everybody,

I'm a new griller from Mission, TX. I love to cooking fajitas for my family but now I want to step it up a notch with smoking side of grilling. So I look forward to discussing smoking techniques and recipes with everyone.

2. cowgirl

cowgirl Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome to the forum TxBBQr, glad to have you here.[​IMG]

3. ejensen

ejensen Newbie

Welcome, I'm a newbie from Iowa.

Ed

4. sumosmoke

sumosmoke Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF, Tx - this is a great site to get that smoking knowledge you're looking for. If you're interested in learning the basics, give the free 5-day eCourse a try. It's full of great information and will definitely get you off on the right track.

Good luck, and look forward to your future posts!

5. richtee

richtee Smoking Guru OTBS Member

WOW..I thought ALL Texans smoked right outta womb! LOL! Kidding aside...welcome to SMF. We'll have you smoking better than your neighbors within 6 months or your money back. Heh!

6. kookie

kookie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to the site...........You will want to take the 5 day ecourse......Lots of get info there.......

7. walking dude

walking dude Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

welcome tex.........i see you found roll call............hope you get a answer to your other queston on breaking in a new smoker

once again........welcome

8. I'll go along with the rest Welcome to the site and ck out the 5-day eCourse

9. waysideranch

waysideranch Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome Tx,

PLease post some q-view of the fajitas sometime. Great fajitas rule. Share your list of ingredients for great fajitas. What beef ya using??