Smokin' in Delaware!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

phillyphan82

Original poster
Jan 13, 2016
Delaware
Although I've been grilling for years, I'm just starting to get into smoking scene. I've been a Weber guy and am leaning towards the 22" Smokey Mountain Cooker as my first smoker. I've also been looking into the Oklahoma Joe and Smoke Hollow as well. I know there is a lot of debate here over quality.

I'm excited to up my grilling game with the help of this forum! Thanks for the opportunity!

welcome1.gif
  To SMF glad to have you on board. Look up the type of grill you are looking at on the search engine on top f the Home page to see many replies about that type grill/smoker. Also n Home read the article Initial Greeting for a lot of helpful info on how to get around the sight. Enjoy you new adventure.

Reactions: phillyphan82
Although I've been grilling for years, I'm just starting to get into smoking scene. I've been a Weber guy and am leaning towards the 22" Smokey Mountain Cooker as my first smoker. I've also been looking into the Oklahoma Joe and Smoke Hollow as well. I know there is a lot of debate here over quality.

I'm excited to up my grilling game with the help of this forum! Thanks for the opportunity!
Welcome PhillyPhan!!!
welcome1.gif

Always good to have another Philly Phan!!!

Below is my collection of Step by Steps that might come in handy for you. They're all done in an MES, but you can easily adjust them to your smoker:

Just click on "Bear's Step by Steps".

Bear

Last edited:
Reactions: phillyphan82
Thanks!

I finally got a chance to read through these! I will most definitely be trying some of these. Thanks again!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky