Smokin Hubby/ Grillin Wife

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hunnid3

Original poster
Apr 1, 2014
Hi all,

I'm Kim living in Williamsburg, VA.  My hubby uses the Weber Smoker, about 5 yr old smoker. I'm the griller, I've had the same Char-broil grill since 1997, replacing the grill parts is my second job. haha    My Dad taught me how to grill when I was a teenager. My Dad grilled almost every weekend 10 months of the year living in Florida.  I attained his love for grilling when I moved out and bought my first grill.  I grill even when the deck has light snow covering, we have to eat!  My neighbor thinks I'm crazy and usually yells the same comment "your stove broken"? 
grilling_smilie.gif
   I found this site when I googled what is good beef for making jerky. Glad to be a member, and enjoying all the great info.

Yes, welcome....good site, great people, loads of advice available, no end of things found to add to the 'must do' list. We thrive on que view so add pics...would like to see that vintage CB grill...LOL......Willie

Welcome from Canada, Kim.

canadian-flag-15.gif

It sounds like you are already addicted to our hobby! I look forward to your posts.

Disco

Welcome to SMF from Gary in East Texas, Hey we grill year around at least 4 to 5 times a week 52 weeks a year, One of our neighbors said one time very nicely " you sure cook out a lot "  I said we like it better and it beats heating up the house and making a mess. I started grilling when I was 12, My dad showed me how and he was busy working 2 jobs so I started grilling. 

Gary S

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky