Smokey chili

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

trikefreak

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 21, 2013
Thought I'd share some photos of a batch of stuff I smoked up to make some chili for a competition at work. I put ground bison and alligator meat in separate containers with a touch of chipotle seasoning. I also had peppers and beans smoking up as well. It was smoked with apple chunks, and took the better of 8 hours because my smoker holds right about 200-225 no matter what I do. The peppers got run through a blender, the rest was all tossed together with some bloody mary/tomato sauce that had very few dry spices. Finished product was amazing, great heat from the peppers without the taste of powders, and the smoke flavor is a big hit. Didn't win any prizes, but a lot of folks liked it, and some have started smoking because they enjoyed the added flavor/aroma.

Cool, Glad you shared. Next time you should get a
first.gif

Happy smoken.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky