Smoker sprayer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sheed88

Original poster
Nov 15, 2019
Any recommendations on a food grade compression sprayer? I can find anything other than fharden compression sprayers that have a plastic smell inside. I’m trying to find something for when I need to spray briskets when I’m smoking them

My wife got an olive oil sprayer I believe under the Food Network brand. Aluminum reservoir with a built in pump to mist olive oil similar to canned cooking spray.
Many models are available on-line that have an aluminum reservoir.
Is that what you seek?

I’ve seen those by I’m looking for a compression sprayer like the ones used for gardening

My wife got an olive oil sprayer I believe under the Food Network brand. Aluminum reservoir with a built in pump to mist olive oil similar to canned cooking spray.
Many models are available on-line that have an aluminum reservoir.
Is that what you seek?

I’ve seen those by I’m looking for a compression sprayer like the ones used for gardening

There's always the manual "sprayer"..... It won't plug and it's easy to clean....

1576502645918.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky