smoker problems - Cadillac cookers rotisserie can be fixed

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Smokertech

Original poster
Apr 14, 2022
I have been doing smoker repairs ( rotisserie smokers) for BBQ shops for over 30 years.
The call we get that sends shock wave's in the office is I have a Cadillac Cooker rotisserie Smoker and will not work??
We have come up with fixes for repairing these units after many hours of head scratching! This smoker was built with many design problems. The good news is we found ways to rework this smokers systems to make them work correctly as well being safe to operate.
The best part is most reworks can be done by the smoker owners! And if you have any problems we can walk you thru them! we are glad to help with any problems you may have to smoker working.

Reactions: Marknmd and BigW.
So basically this is an ad for your services? May want to send the board owner a check :)
Not at all just don't like people spending money on smokers that will not work! After many years repairing smokers I will help any one with this smoker and no I do not need the work. I do care about smokers and people who use them ! I own 3 smokers myself and use them regularly the smallest one is 120 pounds and the big one's are 300 pounds and 500 pounds. So this is not a ad for service work this to inform other people that have this BBQ smoker they can be fixed.

Reactions: Marknmd and TNJAKE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky