Smokehouse questions

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fishfire

Original poster
Sep 20, 2013
Hi everyone I am getting ready to build a new smoker and I was leaning toward a smokehouse but I want it on a trailer so that it is mobile. And I would also like to use lump charcoal instead of gas or electric. The trailer part is easy but the question is why does everyone use gas or electric over charcoal. I would like it to work much like my drums that I use now but with the room of the smokehouse. Is that how it will work? Oh and I was planning to make it reverse flow.
Thanks for your help

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for all the great replys

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

fishfire, evening.... Your question is about 4-5 questions..... smoke house, smoker... on a trailer... reverse flow.... charcoal, electric or propane...

I looked at it twice and couldn't figure out where to start or how to even begin to give you a reasonable answer.....

Sorry.....

Dave

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky