Smoked Up Some Beef!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, hope everyone is hangin in there with all the recent craziness going on. With that being said, I needed to do something that is just normal... kinda take a mental break from all this.

So, sorry in advance for the lack of pics... I didn’t plan to post this but then figured why not.

We had some beef back ribs and some beef chuck CSR’s in the freezer. So figured we’d go with them! Seasoned up with some Pit Boss Chop House Steak Rub.

Cooked these on the GMG with Comp blend pellets at 250* for bout 5rs. Here’s what we ended up with.

F80D6BD6-5692-41FF-8498-0B1ABA83605A.jpeg

B09F4F78-F5FA-4E5A-B860-3006DB708D55.jpeg

Thanks for lookin! Everyone stay safe!

Headed out to check on the pork butt that was put on this morning!

Looks great Justin. I have some I need to try soon.

Oh,my... Awesome looking ribs...Any leftovers? Those are mouthwatering beef ribs... I am kind of jealous...

Thanks for the kind words! Had just enough leftovers for a snack... appreciate the like as well!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky