• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoked Turkey

coloradosmoker

Smoke Blower
Joined Apr 9, 2011
[h1]I smoked a 15lb turkey on Sunday I put a rub on it 4-tablespoons-salt-4-tablespoons-onion power-2-tablespoons-Garlic powder-2-tablespoons-red pepper flakes-2-tablespoons-paprika-1-tablespoon-ground oregano it has a small kick to it--I used apple & Cherry-wood-chips I have a Brinkmann electric box smoker-I cut the turkey in to Piecies---it turned out great---it took about 5hrs-----Ken[/h1]

eman

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Sounds like you ate good !!!

adiochiro3

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Love smoked turkey -- started my smoking career on it!  Please post some q-view so we can drool!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Sounds excellent, BUT this is what we say here:

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Now your turkey sounds good but we out here in the modern techno age want some pictures/Q-view. So hop on up and get your phone out and start snapping.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.