Smoked Tri-Tip(Reverse Sear)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Another great meal there Jake!
We get TT once in a while, but since it’s twice the cost of brisket, we usually go with the brisket.
But yours has me hankering for some TT!
May have to pick one up for the weekend!
Al

Looks awesome! We must be on the same wavelength. I cooked a Holy Voodoo seasoned Tri-Tip last weekend, hopefully will get around to posting this week.

Another great meal there Jake!
We get TT once in a while, but since it’s twice the cost of brisket, we usually go with the brisket.
But yours has me hankering for some TT!
May have to pick one up for the weekend!
Al
Thanks Al. I try to keep a couple in the freezer at all times

That’s just a beautiful plate of food Jake! I love TT! Love that picture of the sear too!

MMMMM Tritip, never tried the voodoo rub but that looks like a perfectly smoked and seared meal. Great Job Jake!

Looks great Jake! Have only had the pleasure of cooking two of these don't find them around here much but one of my favorite cuts and you nailed it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky