smoked riblets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I would keep the temps between 225-250°, figure roughly 3 hrs., but if they aren't tender enough, maybe plan on an hour or so in a foiled pan.

Yep love them...

Follow Johnny's advice and you can't go wrong...

that's the time and temp i was thinking. i'm going to smoke them at work for an employee xmas party. thank you for the quick responses. 

You could always just go and get a McRib
biggrin.gif
  Really, this is nothing more than Pork Butt meat. Take it to 165 to 170, sauce it up and go.

Back in the day before I did smoking, I used to toss a bunch of riblets into the crock pot for a couple of hours with some mango salsa, then pull them out and give them a nice char on a hot weber kettle grill. Super tastey!

icon_cool.gif

It sure sounds to me like you are getting some really good advice on your riblets. Now I always leave them on the spares and serve them with the rest of the ribs.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky