Smoked rib

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoksignlr

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 6, 2006
Curve Lake, Ontario
Hi, Guys. I have been out of commish for 4 days. I was playing hockey friday night and broke a rib close to my sternum. Major ouch. Been on some serious painkillers. I can finally focus on the computer screen. Got some catch up reading to do. Talk tyall soon Gary.

Man.. sounds like that hockey did a number on you! Talk about a contact sport.. I saw the Pittsburgh Penguins play the Ottawa Senators a few years back and it was my first hockey game. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.. kept thinking I was going to be eating a hockey puck about any minute..

You might want to stick to frisbee or teeball till that rib heals up :D

Man Gary-Talk about Misery loving company-Three weeks ago I was shooting some hoops with my youngest son when I tripped and fell landing on my head and right shoulder- ended up with a week long concussion, a grade one separated shoulder a couple of ribs knocked out of alignment along with some serious road rash and a black eye! I was going to "cowboy up" and just go about things like normal but when I looked at my son and thought "Gee-Mikey has a twin" I knew I had to get to the Doc's for some major help! But I'm pretty much back to normal and the Doc said that the shoulder separation is going to take some serious time to heal properly along with some Physical Therapy-

Yeah. maybe even checkers Tulsa Jeff. Until then though Earl D and I can say we don't just talk about the glory days we are still living them. As we go weekly to the doctors. Ha Ha Talk to you soon Gary

For recovery purposes I would use the 3-2-1 method :lol: .

Sorry couldn't help it.

Brian

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky