Smoked PRIME RIB (Multiple Woods) Pic Heavy!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Wowzwers.  That's 144?  Pretty red for 144.  I pull them at 127.  Looks amazing, nice work.
Thank You SP !!

Yup---144°---Highest I ever took one & it was still pink from Bark to Bark, and it tasted Awesome!!

Bear

Looking great as usual.

Richard
Thanks Richard!!

I Appreciate that !!

Bear

I'll have to say from Bear's Pictures It looked Great.  I like anywhere from Rare to Med.  Wife Likes Med. 

Gary

Perfect looking prime rib, I can almost smell it from here!

My mouth is certainly watering...

Steve
Thank You Much Steve!!!

Bear

You are the King of Prime Rib!!!!

Bear, you are just amazing, my next Prime Rib will follow this step by step, and also will be doing your twice baked potatoes.

I did a tri-tip last night and used your seasoning guide as for the prime rib, pulled at 133 and it was awesome. The best I every done.

I'm using Todd's Pitmasters Choice Hickory/Cherry/Maple dust  and loving every smoke. 

Thank's for the awesome step by step and great q-view.
Thanks Catfish!!

I'm real glad you had Success following My Step by Steps, and Thank You for the Kind Words!!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky