Smoked PRIME RIB (Multiple Woods) Pic Heavy!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nicely done Bear. I must have missed your call again when the food was ready.
biggrin.gif

Bear I just ate and I'm hungry. That is some fine looking prime rib and then the plated shot is over the top with all the good stuff. You had me at prime rib but a smoked twice baked and broccoli! Then you rub it in with a breakfast plate. As always a great step-by step.

points.gif

Happy smoken.

David

Nicely done Bear!

Kept looking at your prime rib smokes last year and never got the courage to try (such an expensive cut of meat).

With a year under my belt...I think I am going to study your posts and attempt it this year!

Well done. 

great job Bear!!!! nice post

DS
Thank You DS !!

Bear

I'm pretty sure those last pieces in the picture, Bear was sending to me !!!  Can't wait

Gary
Dang new Mail Girl !!  She screws everything up!

A Crane Company sent Bear Jr four tickets to a Saturday Phillies game. That Friday he still hadn't gotten them, so he went to the Post Office, and they tracked them to a house 1/4 mile down the road. He got them Saturday, an hour before they had to leave for the game!!

They lost again anyway!! 
head-wall.gif

Bear

Another great PR, Bear.

Nice to see you use something other then hickory. Lol
Thanks Adam!!

I had to try some of my 6 year old stash of Dust.

Those Flavors have been in my garage in screw-top Juice Jugs for 6 years, and all 3 worked Great, as if I just got them yesterday.

Bear
Hungry now as my brisket is napping
Thank You!!

Bear
Looks incredible John...you're the King of prime rib for sure! Making me hungry! Nice job!
icon14.gif

Red
Thanks a Bunch, Red !!

Good to see ya!!

Bear

You are the King of Prime Rib!!!!

Bear, you are just amazing, my next Prime Rib will follow this step by step, and also will be doing your twice baked potatoes.

I did a tri-tip last night and used your seasoning guide as for the prime rib, pulled at 133 and it was awesome. The best I every done.

I'm using Todd's Pitmasters Choice Hickory/Cherry/Maple dust  and loving every smoke. 

Thank's for the awesome step by step and great q-view.

Bear, you have outdone yourself once again. I absolutely love your step-by-step guides.
points1.png

-Ryan
Thank You Much, Ryan!!

I Appreciate that !!

Bear

I'm gonna eat my heart healthy Cheerios for breakfast in the morning, but "dang it" I'm going to be thinking about that breakfast plate with the beautiful prime rib and eggs over easy!

Great job Bear, 
points1.png
Thanks Buddy!!

Bear

So wait a minute, is this not the new best ever prime rib???? Is The title of this thread is misleading???

Great looking smoke Bear!

Points!!!
Thanks Case!!

LOL---I told my wife and SIL about the other ones, "Best", "Best Ever", and "New Best Ever", and asked them what I should call it since this one was the Best Yet. They both agreed with "Multiple Woods", so that's what I made it.

Bear
:points:Great looking PR, Bear. The color is perfect. Nice touch, just happened to have a slice left over for breakfast.
Thanks Joe!!

I Appreciate that !!

Bear

I'm thinking Bear is getting the hang of this Prime Rib cooking !!!       "Bear's House of Prime Rib"      I'd eat there      

Gary
LOL---Thanks Gary!!

Bear

Nicely done Bear. I must have missed your call again when the food was ready.
biggrin.gif
I Thank You!!

Bear

When you look up the definition of PERFECT it will say.

BEAR'S PRIME RIB.
thumb1.gif

Great looking meat and thanks for the post.

Larry
Thank You Larry!!

Kind of you to say!

Bear

Phenomenal job John, can't wait for them to go on sale and try it! That pie looks great too!
Thanks Neighbor!!

Bear

Bear I just ate and I'm hungry. That is some fine looking prime rib and then the plated shot is over the top with all the good stuff. You had me at prime rib but a smoked twice baked and broccoli! Then you rub it in with a breakfast plate. As always a great step-by step.

points.gif

Happy smoken.

David
Thanks David!!

And Thanks for the Point---I'm saving for a 'Vette.

Bear

Very tasty lookin meal Bear ! It all looks awesome !
drool.gif
Thank You Justin!!

Bear

Nicely done Bear!

Kept looking at your prime rib smokes last year and never got the courage to try (such an expensive cut of meat).

With a year under my belt...I think I am going to study your posts and attempt it this year!

Well done. 
Thank You!!

On sale they shouldn't be over $6.99 for Choice. They go on sale around here during Christmas Week, and 2 or 3 other times during the year.

I'm not kidding when I say a Prime Rib is the easiest thing I smoke, with the biggest reward!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky