Smoked Pork Loin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

alien

Original poster
Sep 4, 2010
Southwestern Ontario, Canada
biggrin.gif
Smoked a couple of pork loins on the weekend put some whole grain mustard on them and left them in the fridge overnight then smoked them with apple wood they came out great.

cool.gif

First off Welcome to SMF there alien. Now there's a saying here that sounds like "If there's no Q-view (pictures) it didn't happen" So go out and get you a camera for the Qview and then stop into Roll Call and introduce yourself and your equipment please.

Last edited:
First of all, welcome to the SMF. Next time you smoke something, consider taking some pics just to show off.

Secondly, I moved your thread to roll call so that others can give you a welcome to the SMF. You might want to tell us a little about yourself, and your Q equipment for future reference.It's all good my friend.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky