Smoked Pork Chile Rellenos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
drooling.gif
 I want some... nice lookin' little snack Cowgirl 

It figures! Today of all days, I go to the store and there are no Anaheims or Poblano's. What they did have though is nice big Jalapeno's!(almost the size of Poblano peppers).

So I come home with a dozen, and I hear my boys. "We want Chili tonight!!!

So, now I've got a pot of chili cookin', but I think I'm still going to try the Chiles Rellenos anyway.

That's great!  I hope they turn out well for you. :)  The batter has no salt so the sauce is a must.... (in my opinion).  

Another tip... after spooning batter over the frying rellenos.... you can spoon a bit of hot oil on top to "set" the batter. It makes turning them over even easier.

Good luck with them! :)

Jeannie for president - oh no that would not allow you time to post these awesome foods

Jeannie for Smoking Queen - Thanks for another incredible post  
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Last edited:
Thanks everybody!  Terry... okay... set the date  . lol.
biggrin.gif

I am always amazed when I open up this gals threads, simply mouth watering! I am going to have to get a backup hard drive for my to-do list soon.....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky